5 Self-Care Beauty Hacks I Swear By
You probably spend most of your time taking care of everyone else, but there is one person that tends to get left off the list.....your self!
Practicing self-care and self-love used to feel like a selfish act, but in todays hectic world it's more than just a luxury -- it's a necessity.
Besides, showing yourself some kindness and compassion has the ability to reduce stress levels, boost your immune system and help you feel better about yourself...inside AND out! Where do I sign up?!
I rounded up a list of my top 5 self-care products that make my life much more relaxing while ALSO helping me to look & feel my best. Plus, all these products are easily accessible on Amazon!
So let's jump right into it, shall we!
1. My all time favorite product that I use daily to cleanse and hydrate my face is the Thayers Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner. Witch Hazel's strong antioxidant and astringent properties make it one of the most effective natural cleansers and acne treatments available.
These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you'll know why!
2. Who needs artificial and harsh chemicals when you've got plant based facial serums! To achieve amazing skin I try to incorporate natural products like TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, at least 2-3 times a week to my routine for fresher, smoother skin.
3. Your entire body benefits from a comforting, warm bath every now and again. That's why I highly recommend a nourishing bath soak like Kneipp Mineral Bath Salts because it stimulates and relaxes the organs. Oh, and not to mention the psychological benefits from taking time for yourself and soaking in essential oils of various plants to enhance the relaxing effects!
4. Self care starts from the inside out. That's why I love The New Chapter's Every Woman's One Daily multivitamin, made with quality ingredients you can trust. I was introduced to this brand during my pregnancy and loved it! Now I use their daily multivitamin, which is fermented with probiotics and formulated to deliver bone support, hormone support, and digestion support for women's needs. A must-have!
5. Last, but definitely NOT least is a great facial moisturizer! Hydration. Hydration. Hydration, ladies. Everyone is going organic these days, so to repair and restore collagen in my face I've been obsessing over THENA Calm Face Lotion for Day & Night. It hydrates the skin as well as contains anti-aging properties to keep ya girl looking young ;)
Despite the busy schedules we all have, it's so important to take care of yourself! You deserve it, sis. These were just a few of the products I've been implementing into my self-care routine for years. Feel free to modify any products on the list to fit your lifestyle and individual needs.
Share with me your tips and daily self care habits!